Give your teams the tools they need to align and integrate with other functions to improve overall organisation success.
We know that organisations operate as a conglomerate of many teams, large and small, often competing for resources, but each having a role in delivering results.
When teams are developed in isolation or in a piecemeal fashion what normally results is a phenomenon we call – “High Performing Silos”. Team that are great at delivering individual results, but normally in some manner to the detriment of other team’s performance.
83% of executives said that silos exist in their companies
For you to break down your “high-performing-silos” and deliver high value to the whole organisation, we need to expand team development from a solely inward look at your own team, to a wider understanding of how your team interacts with the other teams as cogs in the organisation.
By applying a collaborative – cooperative team developmental approach allows teams to better understand each other’s needs to achieve best performance. Teams are able to assist each other in the development process.
- Multiple workplace teams (i.e., MEM or Production teams)
- Project – Multi-functional Teams
- Siloed functions, departments, and teams
- Teams with little development
- Alignment to organisational goals and objective
- Setting collective goals and integrated performance measures
- Collective awareness – internal team dynamics and external to the team dynamics
- Understanding team intelligence
- Building trust and accountability between teams and departments
- Collaboration across boundaries
- Building Constructive norms and behaviours between teams
- Collective performance feedback
Workplace systems-processes that support implementation:
- Setting collective goals and activities
- Cross-boundary communication processes
- Meeting and sharing information protocols
MODAL has developed the Integrated Teams program to break down the silos that exist between essential functions and workplace teams so that there is alignment between organisational goals and objectives.
This program works most effectively when teams are already performing.
- More effective delivery of organisational goals
- Workplace efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Cross collaboration and information sharing
- One-team approach to work with collective goals
- Improved engagement and retention of staff
System of teams:
When essential teams are working together towards the same goals and objectives, there is a much greater opportunity for success.
MODAL has worked on team alignment and culture for decades, partnering with organisations such as BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Western Power and Ramsay Healthcare to develop leaders and strengthen culture since 1993. Our approach to developing stronger and more aligned teams includes:
- A true partnering approach to design and deliver best practice content and process
- Tried and tested techniques and program structure that leads to ongoing results
- A systematic approach to development with multiple learning opportunities over time to help translate learning into real behaviour change in the workplace
- Generating a positive Return on Investment through workplace improvement projects
- Producing real, sustainable behavioural change through high impact action leaning and a 70:20:10 development philosophy
"MODAL strives to create sustainable change using best practice models and works with you to achieve your outcomes. [They are] very personable and give you time, very supportive"
Hear what some of our clients have to say about their journey with us:
“MODAL has assisted me in BHP Billiton and Western Power with remarkable results. They work exceptionally well with Executive Teams driving them to become high performing and delivering shareholder value and lifting employee satisfaction. The MODAL Team have the ability to work with people at all levels in an organisation. I would recommend MODAL to anyone looking to improve the culture of an organisation.”StewartBGC Contracting
“I felt absolutely confident that we would deliver a great program with Ed at the helm. His ability to relate to and read the participants was a key to our success as was his knowledge and ability to think on his feet when needed. Thanks Ed and Modal!”KataClough
“Our organisation has been focused on developing a “one team” culture and have seen real value in partnering with MODAL on this, especially with the work they have done with the Executive Team as we move towards High Performance.MarkCity of Mandurah
What I have liked about their approach has been the ability to engage all members of the Executive team. In doing so the trust, cooperation and performance of the team has grown rapidly.”
“We've been really pleased with our experience with MODAL - their consultants are highly capable professionals who seek to understand their client's needs then design and facilitate the process required to successfully meet those needs.”ShaneERGT
“They are a great company to work with, Scott is an excellent facilitator and they deliver on what they say they are going to do and they are prepared to go above and beyond.”PaulCampbelltown City Council
“The Modal team are genuine, practical and highly skilled coaches and facilitators with a unique ability to enable thought leadership from executive to line manager level in a practical and cost effective way. I look forward to a long association with Modal and would recommend them highly to organisations with a commitment to building their business through their leadership teams and people programs.”SteveLandcorp
“The way they have integrated themselves, working from the bottom up with employees by facilitating targeted staff development sessions to top down working with the Executive and leadership teams through building capability in learning groups sessions, individual one-on-one coaching has proven successful in assisting RWWA exceed its objectives over the last five years.”RichardRacing & Wagering WA
“I’d personally recommend Neil and MODAL as proven facilitators of culture, leadership and team development. I have worked with MODAL for over 4 years in developing our One Team One Direction culture at Joondalup Health Campus. MODAL’s approach is to clearly understand the customer’s needs, provide feedback on the impact of leadership and believes in the need for authentic leadership to bring about sustainable change.”KemptonJoondalup Health Campus, Ramsay Health Care
Contact us to book this program today
Talk with us to book this program in for your organisation